Not Your Ordinary Baseball Cap

March 26, 2014


Hat: J. Crew Factory // Mint Pants: F21 // Shirt: Madewell // Shoes: Target

My friends and I having fun being ~fashion bloggers~

I've always been a big fan of baseball caps on others, but never on myself. I always felt like my head was too big and my hair was too poofy. However, when I saw this chambray polka dotted hat at the J. Crew Factory store, I just couldn't help myself - it was just so me. The original price on it was about $29 but after the sale price and a student discount, I got this for about $14 so not too bad. 

I've seen a lot of girly baseball caps for sell everywhere, and now I'm craving a cutesy, floral one. I compiled a rather large list of links of various baseball caps of all price ranges. 

SPLURGE
Baseball Caps: Splurge
J. Crew  // UO // Acne // Asos // J. Crew // Vans

Honorable mention: Arizia Faux-leather hat






DEAL

Honorable mentions: Authentic leather cap from GoJane



STEAL
Baseball Caps: Steal


Honorable mention: H&M Leopard hat


I'm really looking forward into purchasing another cute baseball cap. Its great for windy, spring weather and functional to keep the sun out of my face. What spring trends are you looking forward to?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk