Its finally winter!

November 27, 2013

Hey guys! I know its been a slow month for us at Within Color - we've all been busy with jobs and life you know how it goes. We're not professional bloggers who makes $$$ from this project, so please forgive us for the lack of posts.

Its finally getting a little cold here down in Texas, so I finally got to pull out my tights, woo hoo!

I've been searching for a perfect midi dress. This one from Forever 21 is a little thin, and I admit, I only felt comfortable after putting on my spanx. But I do love the length and cut of it, and for 15 bucks, I can't complain.
Dress and Necklace: F21 (dress can be found here) // Sweater jacket: J Crew // Boots: Acne


You can't tell, but I'm wearing dotted tights. ~Pattern mixing~ ya'll
Sweater: H&M // Skirt: Zara // Boots: Acne




 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk