Kickin' it old school

December 4, 2013

 
Leather jacket: Michael Kors via Nordstrom Rack

Long time no (outfit) post! Now that the days are shorter and I'm in the office and/or sleeping most of the time, it's been difficult to take photos of my outfits. A special shout out to Venice for taking these for me because otherwise they would not have turned out this well! I mean--ya'll know how low-fi my photos are...
 
Necklace: Madewell

 I once read that people who talk about the weather are boring people but these people are haters and obviously don't live in a place with seasons. It was absolutely freezing (ok just really, really cold) just last week but today was in the mid-40s which obviously means leather jacket and NOT heavy-duty winter jacket. For some reason, I get super lazy with outfits if you can't see what's underneath my coat so I'm not complaining about these mid-40s days...even in December (can you believe it's December?!). 


 Scarf: via Nordstrom Rack (I love that store okay)

Also, every year I promise I'll buy myself a chic old-school Steven Alan/Jill Sander looking wool car coat and every year I chicken out. I found the most perfect one at Uniqlo but again, can't bite the bullet!  

Are there items of clothing that have been forever on your wishlist but for some reason or another, you just never seem to get it?
Dress: SheInside | Plush-lined tights: Nordstrom Rack (seriously, I don't shop there that often but wow do they have good deals!) | Brogues: Aldo | Lipstick: Clinique Chubby Stick Intense in "Mightiest Maraschino"


 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk