Lip Madness

December 5, 2013

Guys, I just came home from a long 8 hour shift and my make up still looks like this. MY LIPSTICK IS STILL ALMOST PERFECT!!!! Excuse the grainy, low quality photo. Its late, I'm tired, and not all bloggers can spend all their time on making their blog look professional.



So lets keep it real ya'll. My attention span is short so I can never watch vlogs or look at long, complicated make up routines. I don't wear a lot of make up but I love lipstick. So here are my lip obsessions.





1. Revlon Colorstay lip liner in Nude: So, I'm not good enough to buy multiple lip liners, so I love this lip liner since it almost matches my natural lip color exactly. Its a retractable pencil, goes on super smoothly, and blends with almost all my lip colors. A great lip pencil for beginners.



2. Nars Satin Lip pencils: While I know a lot of my friends rave about their matte lip pencils, I actually prefer the satin line a lot more! And believe me, I'm a matte > glossy lipstick lover and I love the finish on these satin pencils. Its not glossy, very subtle sheen, and not as drying as matte lip colors. These lip pencils are also great for beginners as I find them much easier to use than lipsticks.

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu, Lodhi, and Hyde Park


3. Too Faced Lip Insurance: Guys, look at the first picture. This was after 8 hours of work and eating and drinking. My lipstick was nearly perfect. 




 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk