Val's Greatest Hits

December 13, 2013

Sorry for my long absence.  Now that I'm working 10 to 12 hours a day 7 days a week, I find it really difficult to carve out the time to write anything for the blog.  I'm hoping to find a little more time once the new year kicks off.

I had pictures of a very boring outfit lined up for today's post, but they are nowhere to be found.  Perhaps it's for the best because it got me to dig out some old Instagrams of outfits that never made it to the blog.

Leather Jacket:  Muubaa / T-Shirt: H&M / Pants: Forever 21 / Purse: J. Crew Factory

I wore this outfit back in April and the pants tore in May, so this was their first and last hurrah... at least until I get them to a tailor.  They're incredibly comfortable and perfect for spring weather, so getting them fixed is now a priority once New York City warms up again.

Two more under the cut!



Blouse: Target / Jeans: Forever 21 / Flats: H&M

This is from back in October.  Yes, I am in a Target fitting room.  I ended up buying this blouse (30% off!) and wearing it just like this the next day.

Blouse & Shorts: Forever 21 / Flats: Gap / Purse: J. Crew Factory / Watch: Timex via Target

I wore this during peak I'M MELTING GOD SAVE ME season here to go on a park date with my husband.  

Don't forget to follow @withincolor on Instagram!
 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk