Shoe Swapping

March 19, 2014


If I happen to go home in between events, I always find myself swapping shoes. I don't even know why, but I guess I'm always so indecisive about my shoes that it makes me happy I get to wear two pairs in one day. Especially since I wear the same pair to work everyday, its a nice change of pace to be in different footwear. 

Although fall is officially over, it sure doesn't feel like it. The crazy weather fluctuations is driving me crazy, especially since I already packed away my winter sweaters! Not to mention, I'm still filling way too much Tamiflu at work for this time of year.





Blouse: Everlane // Pants: J.Crew // Sweater: Zara // Boots: Acne // Wedges: Madewell


Anyways, I am in LOVE with the silk shirts from Everlane. This blouse instantly became my favorite piece in my closet and it just feels so great against my skin. Ever since this purchase, I've been hunting around for other silk blouses to add to my collection. So yes, that means I'll do a silk blouse round up soon.

Also, I use to scoff at the major love J. Crew Minnie pants lover, but I am now just a hypocrite. When J. Crew introduced the wool Minnie that came in a slightly longer length, I immediately bought a gray pair that I thought would work great for work. When the end of winter sales came around, I snatched up a couple more pairs on sale and I couldn't be happier.

Anyways, I forgot to take a detail picture, but here's a great car selfie for more detail.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk