Festival Fashion?

April 4, 2014

As the summer and music festival season approaches, it seems like there's been an increase in faded florals and fringe at most stores.  This makes me unhappy as it clashes with my aesthetic (see: monochromatic and disgrunted).  Now that I'm seriously considering attending one of the days of Governors Ball this June in New York City (not all three days as I'm neither rich nor a masochist), I'm trying to kind of care about what I'll wear.  I've compiled a dream outfit below and beneath that I've compiled a realistically affordable alternative.



Neither of these are really festival appropriate but I've accepted that this is as close as it's gonna get. Also, I swear I'll have an outfit post as soon as I clean my disaster of an apartment.  (I keep it real on Within Color, y'all.)

Anybody going to any festivals this spring and summer?  What do you wear?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk