Way Down South

April 18, 2014

I'll keep today's post short and sweet because I'm on vacation, visiting family in Nashville, and I've got a full day of activities and home-cooked meals to look forward to.  I apologize for the grainy camera quality.  In the midst of my frenzied packing, I forgot to bring my nicer Nikon and now I only have my phone.

I wore this yesterday to have a date with my husband at the Station Inn, a music venue in downtown Nashville that is often considered to be one of the best places to enjoy some country and bluegrass.  The show was a benefit to raise funds for Billy Block, a beloved radio host, as he undergoes cancer treatments.  The talent and positive energy in that room was incredible.


Leather Jacket: Muubaa / Scarf: H&M / Shirt: J. Crew / Jeans: Forever 21 / Boots: BP / Handbag: Foley + Corinna

Until next time, fellas!  Note: you'll be seeing a lot of that jacket and scarf as it is the only outerwear I packed.  Whoops.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

© WITHIN COLOR All rights reserved . Design by Blog Milk